Little Princess Trust News
What makes our wigs so amazing?
Have you ever wondered, what makes a LPT Wig so amazing?
Here at The Little Princess Trust, we use hair donations and fundraising monies sent to us by our amazing supporters, to manufacture and fit our beautiful real hair wigs. Established in 2006, we have supplied over 12,000 wigs to children and young people and have invested circa £20 million into ground-breaking childhood cancer research.
We are so proud to be able to provide children and young people who have lost their own hair through cancer treatment or other conditions with the highest quality wigs. But have you wondered what makes LPT wigs so amazing? Here are 5 facts about our wigs that you may not have known.
1. The Little Princess Trust wigs are hand-made from hair generously donated to us by our kind supporters.
2. Our wigs are of exceptional quality and have been professionally designed for a natural appearance.
3. We have an excellent choice of colour to help find the best match to your natural hair colour.
4. We have a wide range of cap sizes, specifically designed for children and young people for perfect fit and comfort, giving confidence and security. As part of our service, each wig is cut and styled by a specialist wig fitter to create a personalised look.
5. Our wigs are hand knotted with a lace front to give the appearance of a natural hairline and can be styled with changeable partings.
If you want to request your own wig please head to our wig referral page Request A Wig