Leading hair styling brand ghd has partnered with the Little Princess Trust to launch a nationwide campaign encouraging the nation to CHOP TO YOUR CHIN.
Throughout September and October 2017 ghd and the Little Princess Trust, with the help of ghd’s army of stylists and devoted fans, will be encouraging people with long hair to proudly chop to their chin and then donate their hair to the Little Princess Trust.
Since its inception, the Little Princess Trust has given away over 5,000 free wigs and with the rising demand for wigs, the charity needs more help than ever to generate hair donations. The charity can accept a minimum hair donation of 7”/17cm, however there is a greater need for hair that is over 12”/30cm which will make much longer wigs.
Join ghd and participating salons across the nation on Thursday 21st September (Chop To Your Chin Day) to go for the chop and spread the word using #choptoyourchin.
How you can get involved:
- Visit ghdhair.com to find your local participating salon
- Contact the salon to book a Chop To Your Chin appointment on Thursday 21st September
- Remember to tie your hair into a ponytail before it is cut and then post it to the Little Princess Trust – visit http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/donate-hair/ for donation guidelines
- The salon will provide you with a Chop To Your Chin certificate from ghd and the Little Princess Trust
- Ask your stylist for tips and tricks on how to style your new shorter length hair or visit ghdhair.com/pink to see some short hair styling videos
Visit ghdhair.com/pink for further information and guidelines.