We want to help you
The Little Princess Trust provides real-hair wigs to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland that have sadly lost their own hair through cancer treatment.
- I would like to find out how to obtain a wig for my child
- I would like to find out how to obtain a wig for a patient of mine
Do you want to help us?
The Trust relies solely on the efforts of enthusiastic community fundraisers. We receive no formal funding. Please help to raise money for us so that we can help more families.
- I would like to fundraise, how do I do that?
- I would like to donate now
- I would like to be involved in another way
The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service
The MBE for volunteer groups
The Award was given to the Little Princess Trust by the Queen. It recognises and rewards excellence in voluntary activities carried out by groups in the community. To read more about this prestigious Award, click here.
Please note that the administration office of the Little Princess Trust will be closed from 24 December. It will re-open on 2 January. If your enquiry is to obtain a wig for a child, please telephone 0845 094 4509.